This week I am thankful...
* for the beautiful snow covered scene outside my window this morning.
* for my hubby who took pity on my endless coughing and cleaned off my car and cleared a spot for the puppies to do their business before he went to work.
* the school district called a 2-hour delay last night. (Still hoping for that cancellation this morning.)
* for what a good momma my daughter is turning out to be and for her sweet baby boy who is growing and healthy.
* that today is finally the day my husband is getting most of his teeth pulled and getting dentures. The poor man inherited his mother's soft teeth and he has needed this done for so long. Lack of insurance prevented it for years and then it was his reluctance to take time off work. Finally it's all come together. I am excited for how much better I think he will feel.
* that Mom and John continue to stay in good health. So many friends are dealing with parents in declining health and we have not run into anything that can't be healed from yet.
* and as always...
For all of you!