Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes (or surveys) from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. When possible, we contact the owner of the blog where we stole the post. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.We found this gem when a few weeks ago we asked for memes to steal. Shannon W (my friend and the author of Moments of Introspection) gave us this one but did not tell me where shegot it. It's long so we broke it up in two parts. Today is the second and final part. And please don't fret, Kwizgiver will be back soon. She'll straighten this all back out!
Okay, now time for me to shout:
Cheer to all of us thieves!!
Sunday Stealing: Shannon's Moments Meme, Part Two
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? It's late, I'm in my pj's.
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever. It can't be smaller than a Queen-size, it has to be on the soft side (we have a Sleep Number so we can adjust it), and I like sheets with a very high thread count. It's one luxury I will splurge on.
26. Can you sing? Of course I can. The question you're looking for is "Can I sing so anyone would want to hear it?" The answer that one is, NO!
27. What is something about you that would surprise us? I dabbled in all kinds of spiritual stuff when I was young...including witchcraft.
28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause? I never have at this point, but I would if the right event or opportunity came along. Sounds like fun.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
30. Favorite girl's name? I can't say that I have a favorite, but I tend to like old-fashioned names or ones with emotional meaning.
31. Favorite boy's name? Again, no favorite, but I like the old-fashioned names and names that sound like they should be the hero in a book.
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now? In my purse? The usual junk...keys, wallet, hand lotion, pens, a notebook, bullet journal, ibuprofen, Salon pas patches, cell phone, check book.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? We spent some time with friends tonight. I don't remember an exact incident, but we laughed a lot.
34. Best toy as a child? My bike. I rode everywhere all day long.
35. Worst injury you have ever had? I sprained my back when I was in high school. That hurt!
36. Where would you love to live? I still think I would like living on Chincoteague Island. If not there, I'll just stay in this area but it would be nice to live on a small farm or in the woods.
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade? We have a 60-inch Sharp HDTV with 3-D capability. I'm good with it. My husband would like to bump up to an 80-inch at some point.
39. How many dogs do you have? Two. A 10-year-old Beagle/Basset Hound mix who is the sweetest soul ever, but he's got several fatty tumors that seem to be growing rapidly. The second is a 4-year-old toy Poodle with a diva complex.
40. Do most folks trust you? I think so. I haven't given them any reason not to.
41. What book are you reading? I just finished one and haven't started another yet.
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show? Probably The Andy Griffith Show, but this week I've been watching The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mystery Hour. I bought a box set of DVD's at a rummage sale for 50 cents. I'm loving it!
43. What’s your favorite sports team? The Pittsburgh Steelers
44. Favorite month and why? October. It's the heart of Fall and I love all things related to fall. The leaves are at their colorful best, the sky is brilliantly blue, it's usually cool but not cold, and the days are shorter driving everyone inside for cozy evenings.