Anyway, I wanted to pop in and touch base and what better way than with a Thankful Thursday list of some of the blessings in my life.
Please, pop over and visit Rebecca Jo @ Knit By God's Hand to join in the weekly thankfest or to just read some more posts. Rebecca Jo's lists are the bestest! She always makes me smile and/or laugh.
This week I am thankful...
* for our pellet stove. I love coming home from work on a cold night and firing that baby up. It gets so nice and toasty in here and stays that way....no up and down with the temperature like with the furnace.
* for our little Colton Timothy....whenever he decides to get here. Though his mommy is at the hospital being "evaluated" as I write. Her blood pressure was high this morning at her checkup so they sent her over. Last word is the BP is a little higher now and she is doing some cramping. Depending on what happens with some tests they are running, they may induce her labor today!
* things are going well with my son's physical therapy. He just started it this week and will have to go twice a week...indefinitely. He ended up knowing his therapist so is comfortable with her. Glad he's got a good attitude about it. Got to get those muscles strong and heal those bones. No more neck injuries.
* for the sense of humor that allows me to keep my sanity while working with teenagers. Today's shake-my-head moment came courtesy of the tech kids. I yelled at one for being on the floor of the aisle while the bus was in motion. Why was he on the floor? Because his "friends" had goaded him into LICKING THE FLOOR!!! Ewwww! Ugh! Gaaaaaag!! When he got off the bus I suggested he make sure to always wear his helmet when playing football because I'm not sure how many more knocks to the head he can take!
* someone invented the Crock Pot. How great is it to just throw some stuff in there in the morning and come home at the end of the day and there's a yummy, hot dinner in there?!
* for online shopping. I have reached the point in life where I don't want to go to the mall or shopping center between Thanksgiving and Christmas if I don't absolutely have to.
* for all of you! I could keep going, but I've got to go back to work since there's no word on the baby yet.
Have a blessed day!