September 24, 2016
Yes, It Is All About Me
Day 6: Write 30 interesting things about yourself.
1. I can parallel park a school bus, but not my car.
2. My mom and I have the same birthday.
3. I've had 3 last names...the one I was born with, the one I received when my dad married my mom and adopted me, and the one I received when I said "I do."
4. I have 2 adult children.
5. I have 2 grandchildren and one on the way.
6. In November my husband and I will have been married for 32 years.
7. We only dated for a month before getting engaged.
8. We got married less than 6 months after our first date.
9. I've lived in a wildlife preserve.
10. I collect books. All kinds, but I love to find oddities.
11. I enjoy yard sales, thrift shops and auctions.
12. I like really cheesy Christmas movies.
13. Apparently, I snore.
14. I have a tattoo on my right ankle of a saltwater fish surrounded by seaweed, shells and starfish.
15. I like all dogs, but I like Poodles best.
16. I review books so I can get them for free.
17. I don't know my biological father. Not even his name.
18. I am a very good cook when I want to be.
19. I'm not too shabby at baking, either.
20. I'm pretty good with plants.
21. I'm very creative, but not so good at bringing to life what I've dreamed up.
22. I can trace my family tree on my grandfather's side back to John and Priscilla Alden of the Mayflower.
23. I'm terrified of snakes and sharks.
24. Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors and everything pumpkin!
25. I actually toyed with the idea of making political science my minor in college.
26. I enjoy parades...something I got from my dad.
27. I would move to Chincoteague Island, Virginia in a heartbeat if only my husband would go with me.
28. I own several guns and I'm pretty good with them.
29. My favorite thing to do each week is go to Bible study. Love the people in the group and I need that spiritual recharging.
30. I found this list hard. If you want to know more, read the About Stacy page here on the blog.