September 27, 2016

30-Day Challenge: Time Keeps On Slippin' Into the Future


Day 9: How you hope your future will be.

This isn't a whole lot different (to me, anyway) than the question about where I'd like to be in 10 years, but I'll humor you.

  1. Good Health.  I already have some issues with arthritis, my left ankle and foot swelling, high blood pressure, etc., but I'm in relatively decent health. My hubby is not.  He hasn't not felt well for at least a couple of years and they can't seem to get a handle on what is wrong.  They might find one thing and treat that, but not the "big" thing.  We are getting frustrated.
  2. Filled with family.  
  3. Still married.  That whole bit up there in number 1 gets me worried sometimes that I will end up facing old age alone.
  4. Work or some charitable activity.  Everyone needs a purpose.
  5. Comfortable.  I don't need to be rich, but I don't want to agonize over how to pay for my medicine or have to decide whether to buy food or not.
  6. Satisfying friendships and activities.  Who wants to be lonely or bored.
That about does it.


2 comments:

  1. I echo every single one of your goals/desires. I definitely want all of those things in my future too.

    I do hope you get things figured out with your husband. Could he possibly have Lyme Disease? I only ask, because I know a couple people who were plagued with ill health for years (like almost a decade), and they were finally diagnosed with Lyme's and are undergoing treatment for that.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave me a comment. I do try to respond to all comments....unless you're a spammer. If you're a spammer....GO AWAY!