Day 9: How you hope your future will be.
This isn't a whole lot different (to me, anyway) than the question about where I'd like to be in 10 years, but I'll humor you.
- Good Health. I already have some issues with arthritis, my left ankle and foot swelling, high blood pressure, etc., but I'm in relatively decent health. My hubby is not. He hasn't not felt well for at least a couple of years and they can't seem to get a handle on what is wrong. They might find one thing and treat that, but not the "big" thing. We are getting frustrated.
- Filled with family.
- Still married. That whole bit up there in number 1 gets me worried sometimes that I will end up facing old age alone.
- Work or some charitable activity. Everyone needs a purpose.
- Comfortable. I don't need to be rich, but I don't want to agonize over how to pay for my medicine or have to decide whether to buy food or not.
- Satisfying friendships and activities. Who wants to be lonely or bored.
That about does it.