It's going to be a......BOY!
Grandson, Colton Timothy, is due to make
his grand entrance on Dec. 26.
Now, let's get on with some Sunday Stealing!
We Found this gem from a blogger named Dana from the blog “Amid Life Crises”. She states that this “started out as Jay doingSavannah's “Questions” meme”. She actually wrote some of the questions. But, this is a far as we go. At least we aren’t stealing a meme that came from one of our previous meme blogs. The funny thing about last week’ meme coming from “Rock ‘n Roll Friday” is how l didn’t realize it. Okay, now time for me to shout:
Cheers to all of us thieves!!
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) A big library with floor to ceiling built-in shelves, one of those rolling ladders, a fireplace, a big table or desk to work on, and super comfy sofas and chairs.
2. What is your dream car? This....
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog. Facebook. I spend far too much time there.
4. iPhone or Droid, which do you want/have? Droid (Samsung Note 5). I am pretty much anti-Apple.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Call a friend for a chat or if no one's available I'll crank up some fun music and sing and dance along.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. Teenagers. I would rather deal with a bunch of teens any day than little kids. Little kids just wear me out physically and mentally.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up? Take your pick, I was a fickle sort....architect, archeologist, social worker, radio dj, writer, cartoonist, zoologist.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? No. There isn't enough money in the world to get me to make act like a complete idiot for all the world to see.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up? (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) I really liked my high school homeroom teacher, Mr. Giotto. He was young, pretty darn cute, and he cared. He was more like an older brother to all us kids. He took the time to get to know us and he'd get involved if he saw us acting differently than usual. He was one of the boys' gym teachers so we'd often team up with another homeroom for volleyball games and food.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? Sorry to disappoint, but the worst thing I'd do on purpose is drive as fast as I want to, jaywalk, or walk on the grass.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? Pretty much the same thing I'm doing now, but my son wasn't married and didn't have kids and my daughter was still in school.
12. By this time next year, I ... hope a different job has finally turned up.
13. What is something that you need to do but you've procrastinated on? I've got more materials on diets and exercise programs than you can shake a stick at. I really need to actually get started on one.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? I don't watch much television so I really can't think of anyone, but I wouldn't do that even if I could. I take being married pretty seriously.
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? People who only talk about themselves and don't even listen to you because they are already thinking of what they want to say next. These are the people who have to always top you. If you walked a mile to school, they walked two. If you had bronchitis, they had pneumonia. You know the type.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? I haven't been anywhere lately. So the most recent was last summer. I went to Erie with a friend to visit my sister-in-law and tour the wineries.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? The dictionary. I own a thesaurus but I never really developed the habit of using it.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? My husband calls me Ace.
19. What are you dreading at the moment? Going back to work at the end of next month. I'm just going to get my car back after my husband having it for a good month. My summer's just going to get started.
20. Do you have a meme you think we should steal? (Yes, an old trick. But c'mon now. I gotta give it a shot. It's a lot harder to find memes now. But it's ok to answer "You're lazy" an all it a day.) Sorry, can't think of one.