|JOIN THE FUN|
CLICK THE BUTTON
I'm going to go with task oriented because I tend to be an introvert and there are times when I would just as soon be a hermit as have to deal with people.
2. December 15 is National Wear Your Pearls Day...do you own/wear pearls? If you're a man answering the question, does your sweetheart own or wear pearls? Everyone share a 'pearl of wisdom' with us here today.
I do indeed have pearls. I like pearls. That said, I rarely dress up enough to wear them these days. (Sorry, I'm just not the throw them on with my jeans and t-shirt to go grocery shopping type of girl.)
A "pearl of wisdom".... If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.
3. Speaking of pearls...oysters? Are you a fan or not a fan? If you answered yes, tell us your favorite way to eat oysters? If you said no, be honest-have you ever tried one or does just the idea of eating an oyster make you gag a little?
NOT a fan and yes, I have tried them made many different ways. I love seafood, but not oysters.
4. Time Magazine has named President-elect Donald Trump Person of the Year. Let's take presidents and presidential candidates out of the mix for a minute. If a political figure had not been chosen who would you name Man or Woman of the Year for 2016?
Hmm...wow...I have no idea at all. I would really need to do some research on that.
5. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2017 has been announced, and it's a vibrant green aptly named-greenery. Your thoughts? Is this a color currently in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade for the new year? Click here to see the color.
I love it! I've always been a green person. You can already find the color throughout my home. My kitchen cabinets are just about that shade. Will I ad something? I don't know, but I'm definitely not against it.
6. Today I've had too much________________________.
...work and not enough sleep!
7. Share a favorite lyric from a favorite Christmas carol.
And I, I celebrate the day
That You were born to die
So I could one day pray for You to save my life
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Christmas came early for our family. Yesterday, December 13, 2016 at 6:52 p.m. our third grandchild and our daughter's first child was born in the middle of a snow storm. Please join me in celebrating and welcoming Colton Timothy to the world!