November 3, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Hey all!  Sorry to have gone MIA this week, but it's been kind of busy...nothing terribly exciting, but busy.  I wanted to at least check in and join Rebecca Jo @ Knit By God's Hand in Thankful Thursday, because tomorrow I am off with friends to see Beth Moore in Ohio.  I won't be back until Saturday night.


This week I am thankful...

* that our insurance company has been great about paying for everything from Tim's accident.  What it does to our premiums remains to be seen, but I'm not going to worry about that yet.

* that our son's meeting with an attorney about his accident went well.  He and the Stanley Steamer van that hit him have the same insurance and the insurance company is being.....not exactly nice or fair.  The attorney thinks he can get enough to take care of the car, medical expenses and living expenses.

* to that our son got cleared to go back to work next week.  His job can be done at his desk so even though he's still in the neck brace and won't see the neuro surgeon until the end of the month, he will at least have income.

* for amazing warm, sunny days.  In November!!

* the election season is nearly over.

* that our daughter's nasty downstairs neighbors got evicted.  They were drug addicts, violent, loud and stressing her something awful.  At 7 1/2 months pregnant she didn't need that.

* that I am leaving at noon tomorrow for that over-nighter with some of the girls from Bible study.  It's going to be a blast.  I can't wait!

* this weekend's time change.  I know, I'm like the only person on the planet that likes it getting dark early.  I've always liked how it brings people indoors to spend more time together and it's so cozy.

* for all of you!

That's it for this week.  Have a blessed Friday and I'll see you Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I may have to rethink our friendships since you like the time change ;) haha
    Have a GREAT TIME at Beth Moore. I'm so jealous!!! Its going to be a wonderful time of being with other Christian sisters! Cant wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about if I fake dismay at the time change? Beth was fabulous. Updates to come.

      Delete
  2. We're just starting to get warm days here in the lead up to summer. Today we're expecting around 37 Celcius which is just under 100 Fahrenheit.

    Glad to hear about your reasons to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, that's too hot! I'm thankful that we don't get too many days that warm even in the middle of summer.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave me a comment. I do try to respond to all comments....unless you're a spammer. If you're a spammer....GO AWAY!