October 12, 2016

A Moving Hodgepodge

1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house?  The best thing is definitely the adventure, the new beginning, in a new place with a blank slate.  It's a chance to completely change things.  The worst part is definitely the packing.  I hate to pack. 

2. What's moved you recently?  My daughter's pregnancy.  There is something about watching your baby prepare to be a mom.

3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so?  Lately, I feel most like it's on hold.  My husband hasn't really felt all that well for quite some time and then there's the bit about him being a workaholic.  We rarely do anything or go anywhere.

4. On the move, move mountainsget a move onit's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain. I don't know that any really apply, but if I have to choose one, how about get a move on.  I feel like I am always running to get somewhere lately.

5. What song makes you want to get up and move?  Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.

6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'?  An apple or banana.

7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home?  Books.  It's not my home unless it's full of books.  After that, I guess I'd say photographs.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  I don't know if I'm going to survive until election day.






4 comments:

  1. It is always fun to read answers to the Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl! You take an apple or banana when on the move! I'm proud of you...I would choose chips.

    Ah, the election...I am actually doing something this year that I never thought I would do, and that is not voting. I don't like either one, so I'm just abstaining.

    I'm with you on books. Can one ever have too many of them? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That electric socket pic feels appropriate. I am with you on books in a home. Hubs had the carpenter build me floor to ceiling bookcases in our office space in the new house and I cannot wait to see it filled with books! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting watching your daughter through her pregnancy. Hope your husband starts to feel better. That is a great song choice. Those are some great jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leave me a comment. I do try to respond to all comments....unless you're a spammer. If you're a spammer....GO AWAY!