1. What would you say is the best and worst thing about moving house? The best thing is definitely the adventure, the new beginning, in a new place with a blank slate. It's a chance to completely change things. The worst part is definitely the packing. I hate to pack.
2. What's moved you recently? My daughter's pregnancy. There is something about watching your baby prepare to be a mom.
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? How so? Lately, I feel most like it's on hold. My husband hasn't really felt all that well for quite some time and then there's the bit about him being a workaholic. We rarely do anything or go anywhere.
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Explain. I don't know that any really apply, but if I have to choose one, how about get a move on. I feel like I am always running to get somewhere lately.
5. What song makes you want to get up and move? Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves.
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'? An apple or banana.
7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home? Books. It's not my home unless it's full of books. After that, I guess I'd say photographs.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I don't know if I'm going to survive until election day.