This week I am thankful...
* that in spite of torrential rains on Saturday, the gender-reveal party turned out well and we now know we will be welcoming grandson, Colton Timothy, in December.
* that our daughter couldn't get her fiance to wake up and drive her to a doctor's appointment yesterday (they both work midnight shift and he is the worst person to wake up). She wasn't feeling well so asked me to drive. Because of that I got to hear Colton's heartbeat and hear from the doctor that he is absolutely perfect and growing just as he should.
* that even though it isn't going as smoothly as he thought it would, my husband is nearly done doing whatever it is he is doing to his truck and if all goes well I will have my car back by Saturday at the latest.
* that a friend's daughter showed me her new Bible. I am so in love with it. Tomorrow is payday. I am ordering one. It is so cool....part journaling Bible, part coloring book. It's so pretty and inside the pages alternate between coloring pages and blank pages for your own notes or artistic efforts.
* that there is a bright side, even, to being out of my blood pressure medication and having to wait for the pharmacy to call my doctor today. I took advantage of the gap and took a "real" allergy pill this morning. Oh my, it is wonderful! My sinuses feel empty for the first time in weeks!
* for all of you, of course!
I am heading out to mow the part of the yard where the dogs go potty....it's time when the grass is tickling the Poodle's nose. The hubby will use the tractor to do the rest, but I've got to get out there and beat the heat that is quickly building.
You all enjoy the rest of your week,
have a blessed weekend,
and may your air conditioners run well!